Brackfield Consulting provide a full architectural service from design brief and site analysis through to construction of the building up to final completion. We place strong emphasis on the technology of architecture, energy performance and the buildability of a project to create value for money for our clients. We ensure that all our designs are strong in form to complement the function.
We provide all architectural roles including:
- Full Planning Permission and liaison with the Planning Department
- Tender stage and building contracts
- Full construction drawings including Commencement Notices uploaded on the Building Control Management System (BCMS) and full compliance with Building Control Regulations
- Site inspections
- Stage payments
- Sign off
We provide the role of Assigned Certifier and with our in-house Structural Engineers we are able to provide the role of Ancillary Design Certifier for all civil and structural elements of the project.
We also provide optional supporting services to satisfy Health & Safety Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP).
Our architectural services cross a range of sectors including:
- One-off residential dwellings
- Extensions and refurbishment
- Retrofitting to reduce energy consumption
- Commercial and health care
- Sport and recreation