In 2020 Brackfield Consulting formalised their commitment to design and construct more sustainable buildings to help decarbonise the construction industry.
Staff at Brackfield Consulting have up-skilled through the Post Graduate Diploma in Building Performance (Energy Efficiency in Design) in TU Dublin. This has boosted the practice towards a specialism in green building consultancy.
Professional services provided:
• Energy renovation and analysis – DEAP
• Retrofit assessment and design
• New build passive design – Energy Modelling / PHPP
• Home Performance Index (HPI)
• Hygrothermal risk assessment for building performance
• Building performance – dynamic simulation / NEAP
• Life cycle assessment (LCA) – One Click
• Life cycle cost analysis (LCCA)
Brackfield Consulting have significant knowledge of embodied energy, operational energy, sustainability and circularity, their interrelationship and effect on building performance.
Please get in touch to discuss.